Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday...

Ever sit in your car and remember only the good things about an old boyfriend and then blush as if the person in the car next to you knows what you are thinking about?

Why do I tell my daughter to hurry up then make her wait for me when she gets too far ahead?

How is it that I can go until 10:00 or 11:00 on a Saturday without even thinking about food, but on Monday through Friday I wake up starving like I haven't eaten in a week?

Does my car have a sign on the front that says "Sure, come on over, I'll let you in"? (Don't think I am not going to go check that before I leave the office today)

Where does that other sock go during the wash cycle? Better yet, why do I keep it's mate for months hoping it will come back? I literally have a basket of these that belong to my daughter. Her little socks seem to get sucked down the drain during the rinse cycle.

What happened to all of the fabulous new clothes I just bought and why can't I find anything to wear in the morning? I think I have different taste when I shop at the store vs. when I shop in my closet.

Why do children think licking you is funny? I am pretty sure my arm does not taste that good.

Is every minute really 60 seconds? I swear some of them drag on forever and next thing you know, 10 of them have gone by in a flash.

Okay, that's enough for now. I think I have plenty of thoughts to think today...

No comments:

Post a Comment