Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fashion Frustrations...

I have pretty much decided if you aren't 20-something and underweight your fashion choices today are severely limited. Shoes are too tall, purses are too small, pants are too low and shirts are too skinny. Do designers not realize there are still women out there that have curves?!

I used to love shoe shopping, but now I consider it a lesson in frustration. Who are these women that wear 4" stilletto heels and don't fall down? Add the mini-mini skirt and I am surprised that we don't see a bunch of giants with bare legs running around all over the place. They must have all fallen down and are laying on the floor trying to figure out how to get up without exposing themselves.

Yep, I feel better now... :-D

2 comments:

  1. http://thestephanieconnection.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-wanna-be-hip-but-really-what-waist.html

    I feel your pain, sister! This is an oldie but goodie...back when you were one of only 2 people reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally don't get the shoe thing. What the hell is with the heels now a days? I'm still trying to find shoes for my wedding dress that give me some height without me trying to balance on the heel the size of a dime. :(

    ReplyDelete