Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Free no more...

Okay, so I gloated about free lawn service and here is what I get:

Free Airline Tickets on Southwest (Frequent Flier Miles) = $0
Rebook flights so we can actually get on our cruise two hours before departure time: $10
Shuttle from Airport to Hotel = $50
Hotel Room for extra night as we had to fly in the night before = $170
Cruise = $900
Excursions = $160
Shuttle from Ship back to Airport = $50
Weekend away with just me and my daughter = Priceless...

I was getting all worked up because we are still trying to figure out how we are going to pay for the wedding. Luckily it is too close to the sailing date to cancel the cruise so I have decided to not worry about it. After all, like I said before, things always have a way of working themselves out.

Now, this doesn't mean I won't wake in a cold sweat in the middle of the night freaking out about this later, but for my waking hours I am putting it away.

Laying it down.

Walking away.

Leaving the building.

Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes... it's not about the money.

    Sometimes... it's about the time.

    And sometimes... it's about the panic that sets in late at night and the night terrors that insue about drowning in the cruise's chocolate fountain or being chased by the cruise's giant mascot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from Stephanie and love what I've read so far. Great sense of humor! And if Sandra follows you, well that's all I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gonna go and have the best time...that's really all that matters.

    ReplyDelete