Thursday, March 31, 2011

Smoother sailing

While the waters are still a bit choppy, the sailing has become considerably more feasible. I did step in it yesterday but it turns out that it wasn't poo I stepped in but more like a small mud puddle. The person whose business I stuck my nose in professed appreciation for my insight and suggestions and appears to be taking it to heart. Only time will tell if this can be written as a success story or merely a delayed failure. My fingers are crossed for the first scenario. Moving along towards today, the sun is shining, my bills are all paid and I have two quarters left to rub together. Yea!! Now I am looking forward to the warm up of the day and for it to be warm enough to start hitting the pool again. I desperately need a tan!

1 comment:

  1. I had a feeling your "first mate" would take it well. Good for you...except the tanning thing...sunblock!

    ReplyDelete