Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stepped in it...

I am pretty sure I stepped knee deep into a pile of poo this morning. I just couldn't watch the bag blow in the wind so I stuck my nose into somebody else's business AND gave them council on how they were not handling their business. It is their business, but it is also my business because it does directly affect me. When someone you care about exhibits behavior that makes you question the strength of their character, it affects you. It makes you question everything you knew about them and wonder if it is all lies or only mostly lies. This may all blow up in my face, but it was really eating away at me to not do anything. How many of us can sit on our hands while we watch someone else struggle with an armload of packages and a closed door? When you care about that person and even sometimes when that person is a stranger, you get off your duff and open the door. Only time will tell. Once you hit that 'send' button, there is no taking it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment