Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Where has the time gone?  It is almost the end of June already and I am not ready for it.  The temps have started soaring and so we will be in the 100's again.  Hopefully not as many as last year's record!

I pretty much feel like I am visiting when I am at home these days.  My job has me traveling a lot and the inside of a hotel room has started to feel like home.  It is a hard balance.  Most of the time I really do love my job and I love the people I work with, but I miss my family and my home when I am not here. 

I keep telling myself that it won't be this way forever and that helps me to get through it.  I just don't want to miss out on anything.  The husband is doing a wonderful job of picking up the slack, but it has been hard on everyone. 

I am thankful to have a job, a home and a family so I continue to press on and do my best.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing worse than being family sick my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful family always waiting for you at home.

    ReplyDelete