Seven things you may or may not want to know about me? Hmmm....
- I have severe OCD in the form of cleanliness to the point that I drive everyone crazy with it. Use a coaster, pick up your trash, put your shoes away - no, I don't care that you are still wearing them...
- I have a very hard time accepting help from anyone, but I am getting much better. My dear husband has found a way to break through my defenses and now I have come to rely on his help
- My daughter is the best thing I have ever done. Even if her dad is a nitwit and she never listens to a word I say, I thank God for her every day.
- Sometimes I still feel like I am 16 on the inside. I want to skip school, play hookie, ditch the babysitter, etc... I keep wondering when will I ever really feel like a grown up?
- I tend to give my opinions even when I am not asked. I am working on this one as it seems to be a hereditary trait. Not everyone really wants to know what I think - shocking, I know!
- I am a tender heart. Give me your downtrodden, your broken and your weary and I will wear myself out trying to fix them up.
- I am claustrophobic... I can't even think about being stuck in a small space without having a panic attack
Connecting with Stephanie
The Crazy Life of a Writing Mom
There are more, but I will let you start with these....
Just got a call from my Realtor and the Appraiser has not come by to do the appraisal yet. She is coming today though. We close next Friday and it is an FHA Loan for the people buying our house. What do you think the odds are that this closing won't happened? AAAGGGHHH!!!