- My neighbor threw an easel and play set in the trash that I had given them for their kids - I live across the street, if you don't want it, give it back!
- I sat in traffic for well over an hour - and I even left early
- I have gotten no less than twenty requests for help from coworkers today, all of which have required me to stop what I am doing to figure out their answer
- The stuff I am trying to work on, isn't working the way it is supposed to
- I have gotten a slew of e-mails from the Lender on my new house asking for x, y and z. Every time I think I am done they come up with something else. I believe they now know everything about me, even what I had for breakfast this morning.
- The appraiser for the sale of my current home still hasn't turned in his appraisal which means if it doesn't appraise for the sale price our sale could go through because the new buyers are doing an FHA loan. (This in itself is cause for panic because everything would completely unravel if this falls through!)
- My water bill is still showing unpaid even though the payment cleared my bank over a week ago...
Still trying to think of some good stuff...
Okay - here we go.
My daughter bought me donuts yesterday with her own allowance - that is the first time she has ever bought anything for me
I have a job
I have a home
I have a husband whom I love dearly
I have my health (even if my head is still so stopped up from allergies)
My head hasn't exploded...(yet)
We have about 90% of everything packed and the move is just over a week away
Okay, it is almost balanced. I really hope everyone in reader-land is having a much better day!!